Friday, January 4, 2008

A Prevert On The Train

every morning i have to jump on the L train to take Lala to school then i walk to work {only 15 mins}. the train came & almost all the seats were taken up, normally if there are not anything available for us to sit together i wait for the next one. this morning was really cold {20 ' degrees}, that is why i didn't wait for the next one.
everything is good till we get to Lorimer Street, this idiot rasta guy decided that he wants to stand behind me {literally behind me} instead of standing next to me to hold on. i gave him a look like "move", of course he's just looking @ me, then i say "excuse you" & nothing because he has his headsets on & the music is loud. so i pushed him out of the way & said move again because he is not my man to be standing behind me. people that was around us was looking @ him like he's crazy then he says "girl, look good" & i tell him "don't care if girl looks good you need to move". he just turns up his music. then i looked @ Lala because i knew that she was nervous & so i had to tell her that everything was fine & not to worry. the good thing about my train ride was that it went express to 14th Street-Union Square {skipping 3 stops}. being that he had his headsets on & the music was loud he didn't hear the annoucement. so i am holding onto the pole & he turns my way & is checking me out, so i looked @ him like he was crazy. he had the nerve to wink @ me, so i gave him a nasty ass look then he gets mad because the train didn't stop @ 1st Avenue. he was pissed when he got to Union Square & had to take the train back the other way. Jackass.

0 comentarios: