Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Abuela

Friday night I found by my step-mother that my Grandmother was in the hospital due to a stroke. what pissed me off about the whole situation is that my Uncle didn't call me to tell me & the worst part of it all, she was admitted 3 days ago.

i was livid so you know that i had to see her on sat. as soon as possible. the only problem about that was that my Robert was coming over to install some programs onto the computer, the cable company time was 2-4, and Vincent was coming over to rearrange the bedrooms. i called my uncle to find out about my Grandmother & he told me that he didn't call anyone to tell them that she was in the hospital. he told me what hospital & the time for visiting. told Vincent about the situation & he told me not to worry that he would watch Lala while I went to the hospital. once the Robert was done, we walked to the train & i went to see my Abuela.

once in the hosptial it was comedy, i told my Uncle that i was not just anyone & told my Grandmother what he did. i told her to beat him with my belt & she said that she would ass soon as she was able to. my Uncle said to just give him a tongue lashing & that would be fine. but he is a comedian, so everything out of my mouth ended up with him cracking jokes.

it was a good seeing my Abeula but it would have been better had it been @ her house. the good thing is that she is being well-taken cared of. their is another lady in the room & she just happens to be Dominican. I am glad that someone like her in the room with my Abuela keeping her entertained with conversations & watching over her when the nurses come by. i call her my "Abuela's Guardian Angel". She is a nice person & i hope that she gets well & will be able to join her family back @ home soon.

0 comentarios: