Monday, January 14, 2008

My Computer

for christmas, i bought myself a computer from DELL & it has been sitting @ my mother's house since the 27th of December. Rodney {older brother} has been reminding me & thanking him about the computer. he has been calling me a show-off, even though i was not showing it off because it was in a corner in my mother's room. when i told him about my 19 inch flat panel, that was the icing on the cake. he told me that he was going to beat me & Vincent up if we tried to take "his" computer out of the house & that if Lala tried to jump in then she wouldn't get anymore presents from uncle. all of this was in good humor, on Saturday Vincent came over to pick up the computer & bring it to my house. he was wondering when i was going to take the computer home. i told him & Rodney that i was not in any rush to take it home because i don't have a computer desk & i have to call Cablevision so that they can come & install the modem.

last night, Vincent came over & decided to take the computer out of the box & start putting it together. he set it up on Lala's Winnie the Pooh table for now. they were so excited about the system & i can't deny that i am loving it as well. it is so pretty, he connected the printer {brought it last year}, installed the camera disk and set-up the accounts for everyone. now they are just waiting for the cable company so that they can get on the internet.

next is my pink laptop from DELL, that should be coming sometime this Spring..

1 comentarios:

missymey said...

dude...get a mac!