Monday, January 7, 2008

Mami's Coming Home

My mommy is finally come back home to her kids & granddaughters, if only for a few months.

Lala has been on the phone with Mommy for the past couple of days trying to get Mommy to say when she's coming back to NY. My mother refuses to give me a date but she can't refuse her 8 yr. granddaughter. Lala has been telling mommy that she has to be in NY by the 1st of February & doesn't want to hear different. Mommy finally told Lala to tell me to pick a date, possibly the weekend before Lala's Mid-Winter recess from school.

I have started looking for flights & prices & am proud to say that I have picked a couple of dates & the prices are excellent; especially since it's a one way.

1 comentarios:

Oreste said...

Ciao, navigando ho visto il tuo blog e mi sono fermato per salutarti, se vuoi vieni a trovarmi. Ciao da Roma