Friday, January 18, 2008

Feel Like It Going To Be A Good Day

This morning was a good one, didn't have to go through hell & back for Lala to take a bath & get ready for school. The deal was that if she didn't take long in the morning & we left the house early then I would take her to McD's for breakfast. She has been asking to go but she doesn't move her ass quick enough in the morning. We left early, had no problems on the L or F train & had plenty of time to order breakfast, eat & enjoy. After that, I walked her to the corner of the school & watched her walk down the block with some of her friends that were yelling her name from across the street. I love her friends, everytime they see me they always say "Hi Nasifa's mom", too cute.

As I walked from Lala's school to work {15 minutes everyday} I got a nice vibe like today is going to be a good day, especially since we leave work @ 4 pm due to Monday being a holiday, it's going to be a nice long weekend & can't forget that the game is on Sunday. Go PACKERS!!!
So far my day has been a good one, not many phone calls from students & my work load is really light due to all the over time last month & earlier this month. Now, let's PRAY that Lala will not piss me off with her wild side.

Another thing that makes this day great, I just bought mommy her plane ticket back to the states. It is confirmed that she will be back on the 16th of February. Next month, I will be buying my dad his ticket back to the states as well. Haven't been in MA in awhile & I can't lie, I kinda of miss it over there. Lala wants to go because she likes hanging out @ my step-sister's house with her kids. I just want my parents back in the states, even if it's only for a little while.

Hope everyone has a great long weekend & educate your kids on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Lala has been learning about him all this week & I ask her questions about what she has learned. She is also asking questions about Indians. First things first, they are called Native Americans..that's what I told her. So we will be making another trip to Barnes & Noble {her favorite place} & getting books on Native Americans.

0 comentarios: