Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year's Everyone

I am hoping that everyone has had a wonderful holiday with their loved ones. I know that Lala & I have enjoyed these holidays {since Thanksgiving} with my Godmother, Godsister & their family. Spending the holidays with them has been lots of fun, full of laughter, smiles, & the best of all unforgettable. Thank you is just not enough for everything {now I'm crying} these words just seem so simple for such a grand moment. They will never know how much I appreciate the love & welcome that they have show me & Lala.

Today we will end the New Year together & with a bang. Eating, drinking, laughing & remember the good old days. Of course, I'll be taking lots of pictures & we'll be outside with the firecrackers....yes, Vivian & I know that they are illegal :-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL..............................

0 comentarios: