Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Cell Phone

so yesterday I got my new cell phone from T-Mobile, it's the Sidekick LX & it's in navy blue.
so far it looks cool & I like it, the real test come after a few weeks & we'll really see how well it works. Vincent got me the Blackberry Pearl & I hated it. you can name every problem & I had it with that damn phone. not a month went by that I was not on the phone with T-Mobile & telling them how much I hate their phone. about 2 months ago, they sent out an email informing all the Blackberry users that they have upgraded their software & that they have fixed all the problems that users were having with the phone.

we uploaded the new software & thank God my phone was fixed. after that I didn't have any problems, but I hated the phone so much that Vincent felt bad & got me the Sidekick LX. so far, I still hate T-Mobile & as for the new phone....only time will tell. i still have problems with the damn Blackberry because not all the numbers were able to save onto the SIM Card so I couldn't import half of the numbers & information. so last night I was up till after midnight entering information. I have to call T-Mobile again & see what we can do about getting all the pictures off the device memory from the Blackberry & onto the Sidekick.

anyway, that is my drama for now on my cell phone.

P.S.
Missy Mey, I believe I will look into a mini tree for Lala's room. Muchas gracias for the idea..

0 comentarios: