Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What to Write, What to Write

Work has been busing due to our 12/1 deadline. of course half the people started their application as early as October but of course, everyone likes waiting for the last minute.
and to expect the unexpected, the payment system & the online application system crashed. everyone had trouble submitting their applications & paying their fees.
has they submitted their shit in in time, we would not have had 400 emails from over the weekend informing us on something that we found out on Monday morning. let's not forget the phone calls with all the panics & attitudes.

they will be alright & their is nothing that i can do to help them. the associate director & the administrative coordinator got back to all the emails yesterday. they had to inform everyone what they can do-hopefully they got the response they wanted.

CHRISTMAS IS COMING & i have to finish my shopping & soon. i have to mail my brother & my niece their gifts, almost done with Lala's gift, still don't know what to get Rodney {older brother} & my parents aren't in the country so their gift will be put on hold till they arrive back in the states. since my parents are in DR, they don't celebrate Christmas instead they celebrate the 3 Kings; which is on the 6th of Jan. i will ship their gifts out sometime in January even if it's after the date.
since my parents are out of the country {don't think i spend it alone}, i have spent Thanksgiving with my Godmother's family. they are my second family..my Godsister & i have been together since Pre-K also the longest friendship. thanksgiving @ my godsister's was a hoot & we plan on celebrating Christmas & New Year's together. Vivian {godsister} loves to remind me that since i am alone & have no family that Lala & i should not be alone. the funny thing is the way she says it...you would think that she was being a bitch & rude but actually she isn't. she just doesn't know how to rephrase it, so now it has become a joke between us when she reminds me about being alone during the holidays. love the girl to pieces.

i am doing plenty of overtime this month & next cause having a little extra cash is never a bad thing. Saturday I came in for 3 hours & for the reminder of the week, I will do an hour extra & then another 3 hrs. on Sunday.

0 comentarios: