Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Work

now everyone knows that i love my job & that i have always wanted to work @ NYU for quite sometime. something about working in a university setting & all the perks that come with being there is just wonderful. don't get me wrong, i loved what i did @ SEO & wish that i could continue doing that. some of the people there were really worth knowing & working alongside of & others-well we all know how i feel about them cause i have always expressed it on a daily basis; especially with the nicknames :-)

another thing about me that one cannot deny, is that i am a hard worker & when i am given a task it is done to the fullest. & of course, everyone knows that i hate slackers...hate them, can't stand them & they make me sick cause not only are you pissing me off but mostly cause i have to do their damn work. one thing i hate the most about a job is doing someone else's work & not getting paid for it. shit, if you don't want to do your job then quit @ least you won't be in my damn way.

another thing about me {not to brag}, is that i know how to multi-task & get my shit done before i leave to pick up Lala from afterschool. i can watch tv, talk on the phone with my parents/family/friends, surf the net, & talk shit in the office. but come the end of the day, NO ONE can DENY that my work is done by 5...even if not all of it is done but half of it will got done before i walk out the door.

here i am now in the same situation, i guess their are slackers everywhere you go in life. you got people up in here doing everything but they damn job. of course @ the last hour they rushing to get their job done & then that screws me over cause i need your shit to enter into the system. so now you holding my black ass up & that shit just won't fly.
of course i will nip shit in the bud, but when you have certain people that you can't say shit to cause once you say something to them they take it personally & want to act Lala's age {8} & not speak to me for a few weeks.
does me no harm cause like i said, i multi task by doing my work, on the phone, surfing the net & watching online television.

now take that for petty......

1 comentarios:

missymey said...

mo! i miss sharing a cubicle wall with ya!