Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Finally I Am Home

boy, did I miss my home...I never seem to appreciate my home till I am away for some time. just having the time to myself & knowing that Lala is enjoying herself in her room. either singing, dancing, reading or learning on her Leaf Frog laptop. I actually sat in my living room just admiring the room, call me crazy but I just had to take a moment.

so yesterday, was my 31st birthday & their was no school either. Lala & I enjoyed a day @ home. we watched Harry Potter 1-3 {need the last film}, took a nap, and managed to catch up on some of my stories. miss my daytime soaps only have enough time to watch my spanish soaps in the evening.

my baby brother was the first to wish me a happy b-day, then my phone just kept going off after that. got texts, emails & phone calls from the people that love & care about me. some people wanted to know why I didn't do anything: hello it was a Tuesday, not much to do on a weekday & it was ugly in the morning with all the rain. besides, I wanted to spend it @ home hanging out & letting Lala sleep for as long as she wanted too. she wakes up early every morning any damn way. all in all, I had a wonderful day yesterday, thanks to those who remember my birthday & my daughter who is pure comedy.

she was upset because I didn't tell her it was my birthday, she found out from my step-mother.

L: why didn't you tell me it was your birthday. happy birthday mommy.
M: thanks & it's not important
L: oh yeah, you should have told me
M:why?
L: cause it's your birthday, it's important & special. you get presents
M: ok. I'll tell you next time
L: I am going to make you something

she did..she found the construction paper, markers & the scissors.made me a card with a heart in it.. I had her post it on the fridge.

1 comentarios:

missymey said...

sweet, sweet lala--taking the time to think about her mom...keep that card and show it to her when she is 30.

happy birthday! you are old.. :)