Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Papa

today my Papa left to Dominican Republic & I am going to miss him. Sucks because both my parents are out of the country & I am left here w/Lala alone. Let me not be dramatic, I do have family here but it's not the same as your parents being here & for some reason some people just can't seem to understand that. but whatever, I am alone w/no parents in the country.

last night, I was on the phone w/my Dad wishing him well & letting him know that I hope he has a safe flight. didn't realize that I forgot to tell Lala on Monday that he was leaving for a little while. Anyway, I look down & notice that Lala is crying so I ask her what is wrong & she's balling saying "why is Papa leaving, I don't want him to leave-make him stay" literally brought tears to my eyes. Lala is really close to my parents so whenever they leave for a long period of time, she's an emotional wreak strange cause she doesn't do this for me. but it's cool & I am glad that she has that bond w/her grandparents.

my Dad & Stepmom had to speak to her to calm her down. it took 15 mins. before she could pull herself together. poor child is already wanting my mother to come back & now that my father is leaving she is going to be depressed & calling both of them to hurry up & come back home. she's already questioning my mother as to when she's coming back & mommy has told her that she won't be coming back till next year due to Hurrican Noel & the mess that was left behind. had to sit Lala down & explain to her what's up & why it's taking Mama so long to come back.

hope they come back soon cause I want my parents..
sucks to not have both of them especially during the holidays
but hey...i'll be alright

0 comentarios: