Thursday, August 2, 2007

I HATE WHERE I LIVE

I really need to move because everyday it just seems to get worse. My damn neighbor is the worst person I have ever met. This bitch wakes up every morning bitching about the people in the building & screaming out their business in her apartment. At times, she doesn't have a time..whenever she is pissed she lets it out @ different hours. Lately, she has chosen to be my alarm clock of drama. I thought that I cursed a lot till I met her & to top it all of she is a pastor @ her church. That's right folks, she is a pastor & she even screams that she prays for most of the people in the building to die. The luckly thing is that she lives alone cause I don't know anyone who can stomach to live with her. The only time she is not screaming/yelling is when her man/grandkids are over/when she's not home.

I am tried of screaming back to her to shut the fuck up, slapping the wall, calling 311 for Noise Control & calling Housing. 311 is a joke by the way, I have called the Noise Control Dept. and all they do is take down the compliant & then send a police over to speak to her. The bullshit is that by the time the police come to handle the situation, it is 2-4 hours after I placed the call. I have even called Housing & spoke with my Housing Assitant, she said that she has spoke to her & has informed her that people on the 18th floor are complaining about her behavior. Trust me when I say that all of my neighbors can hear her when she is on a rampage. The walls in my building are hallow & that my dear friends is the worst part.

The people that live underneath her are also tired of hearing her shit. One morning, my neighbor & I were talking in the elevator about her bullshiting @ 5:30 in the morning. All of a sudden this guy was asking us what floor we live on & once we told him, it was over. I finally met the people that live underneath her & he doesn't understand what all the commotion is with her & why she's crazy.

I say the bitch needs to move out of the projects like I told her once if she is fed up with the filth. I also told her ass that the reason she's still living in the proojects is because she's not going to get a 1-bedroom apartment anywhere like hers for the price she is paying. She needs to deal with the filth, the broken elevators, & all the shit that goes on in & around the hood is she's going to continue to live in the hood.

I still need to move, I love my apartment but somethings gotta give...so I am saving money & looking for a 2 bedroom apartment. Wish me luck, my fellow internet friends.

0 comentarios: