Friday, August 17, 2007

One Week Left Baby

Mira, how beautiful the beaches are out there...Next Friday, I will be on a plane home to see my Pooka, family & friends. Plan on taking tons of pictures while I am out there. I am planning a little surprise for my mother & my Tia with the pictures.

I want to make an album for them, especially my Tia because she still resides @ the family home {will take a picture, it's a pink house made of wood & i love it}. I want to capture my family's generation so that everytime one of us goes home {to the house} to visit I want them to see those before, after & those to come.
The coat of arms inside the flag:



The coat of arms of the Dominican Republic features a shield supported by an olive branch (left) and a palm branch (right); above the shield, a blue ribbon displays the national motto: Dios, Patria, Libertad (God, Fatherland, Liberty). Below the shield, the words Republica Dominicana appear on a red ribbon (this red ribbon is sometimes depicted having its tips pointing upward). In the center of the shield is a Bible opened to the Gospel of John, 8:32, which reads Y la verdad nos harĂ¡ libres (And the truth shall set you free), with a small cross above it, and on each side flanked by three spears, two of them holding Dominican banners.

0 comentarios: