Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pretty Little Pink Lamp

last night I went to Home Depot to buy 2 flashlights for Mommy & ended up buying Lala a lamp {she needed one}. At first I was just looking @ lamps & then this one lamp caught my eye. I just loved the shape & color of it, once I got closer & read that it was a 3-way setting I knew I had to buy it.
So I started writing the informatio down on my Blackberry so that once I got back from DR, I would buy the lamp. Half way into writing, I noticed that there was only one lamp left. I was upset because I have the worst luck, if I see certain things I have to buy it because if not it will not be around later or it will be on backorder for quite sometime.
Of course, I had to charge it because I just couldn't wait till later.

here is a picture of the lamp on the 1st setting {perfect for use for a night light}: