Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Got Lala a Nintendo DS Lite, But

I don't know if I want to send it to her.. For the past couple of days,

I have been hooked on playing Shrek, Strawberry Shortcake, Snooks & Scooby Doo & now the time has come for me to send the game to a friend of the family that will be leaving for DR on Sunday.

I really want to keep it until I get to DR then give it to her. But we made a deal, she kept to her bargain of it. The deal was that is she took care of my mother while she was sick instead of complaining and wanting to go outside to hang out or go to the river then she would get a DS. Of course, my child {ole little wise one} has given me a daily report on all the things that she has done around the house to help out & stay out of trouble.

A list of her report: help my cousin with the laundry, hanging the clothes, folding her clothes & putting then away, set the table for breakfast, lunch & dinner, was Abuelita's nurse {as she puts it}, tended to guests that came to visit mommy, didn't ask to go out, and was a very good girl.

I am going to be a good mommy & send Lala her gift but as soon as I get out there we are gonna have to fight for the game...Cause my child is funny when it comes to sharing.



















1 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).