Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Almost Ready

so I spoke to my daughter yesterday afternoon & she reminded me that I only have 4 more days till I see. She is looking forward to picking me up from the airport on Friday. I cannot wait to see, haven't seen her since the 23rd of June & I am dying to see her. Can't wait to pinch her cheeks {she hates that, but I love cheecks}, give her a big hug & my favorite sleep next to her. Everytime she sleeps next to me, I just stare @ her for hours & trace her whole face. Just wondering where the time has gone & how big she has gotten. Also, I get to pinch her cheeks while she's asleep w/out her telling me to leave her alone & to stop it.

So many things that I want to do, that I wish I were there already. I miss my Mommy {pinch her cheeks as well, she hates that} want to give her a big hug & a kiss, walk my dogs over to the river so that they can play around & throw the frisbee w/them, go to the bars & clubs w/my cousins & friends, take Lala to the beach & to get her hair done cause I promised her & there is an 11-day festival in town :-D that will be so much fun.

The best part of this trip is that no one knows that I am going out there. Everyone but 3 people think that I will not be able to make it this summer due to work. No one is expecting me, so it will be fun to see everyone's face when they see me or hear that I am in town. Might have to walk around with my camera so that I can capture the look & post it.

0 comentarios: