Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another WNBA Game


and this time I went with Vincent & Vicky {cousin}. We had a really good time & NY Liberty won 85-84. It was a really close game, Liberty was on their game when it came to their 3 point shots. The Detroit Shocks--will that's another story, they were kind of sloppy throughout the game but they always manage to catch up & tie the game. NY Liberty had the house on fire with the last shot, the ball hot the rim, bounced back in the air & then came down & into the net. I thought she had missed the shot until, I noticed that the house was in a uproar cheering. Vincent & Vicky were happy & cheering, then I saw the replay & realized that she made the shot & that Detroit Shocks lost by 1-point.



I know that Tonya would of loved Sunday's game. Can't wait for this Friday's game, NY Liberty will be playing the Connecticut Suns. I do hope that Liberty wins, just so I can see Tonya & everyone else happy for once. Usually they lose when we all go to a game...makes you wonder..


















0 comentarios: