Tuesday, July 31, 2007

WNBA Game--Liberty v Sun



Thought it rained on Sunday, I had a wonderful afternoon watching a fabolous game @ the Garden {Madison Square Garden}. Tonya {my old boss & friend} got FREE tickets for this event, so of course I went, her friend Linda, DeAndrea {Grasshoppa Jones} & her mother.
I just love going to see the women play basketball, amazes me how tall some of these women are..

I know that I am from New York but who says that I have to root for all NewYork Teams, the only NY Team that matters & will ever matter are the NY Yankees. You gotta love them, grew up watching them on tv & I even went to a game of theirs. But anyway, whenever we go to a Liberty game, I always root for the other team. I believe that since we are watching a home game then everyone there is rooting for the home team & the other team has no support except for their fans that are watching on tv or the few that came to the game.

Even made a deal with Tonya, if the Suns lose the next Liberty game on the 17th, I will not only cheer for the Liberty but also wear on of their jersey's to show my support. Just take a look @ who won, guess I won't be needing that jersey after all....Liberty 61 & the Sun 67


Highlights of the afternoon:

0 comentarios: