Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On My Way To Worcester, MA

so friday night, i am near the damn toll & all i need is another 10 miles till i get to my dad's & wouldn't you know it we end up with a flat & have to pull over & wait for another bus. later the driver tells us that we have to wait @ least 30-45 mins., maybe an hour for another bus. so we wait, then the driver announces that we have to wait for a tow truck to fix the flat cause there were no buses available. @ 11:15 pm the tow truck arrives and he can't fix it because the bus lost some part of the tire a few miles back, so the driver had to dispatch the station & see if they can send us a bus. i call my dad & explain the situation & he tells me to call him once i get on Mass Pike. so that he can meet me @ the bus station. did i mention that i was starving & hadn't eaten a thing since my lunch hour @ noon & it's almost midnight.

finally, i get to my dad's @ midnight exact..should have been here @ 10:15 pm.....but no worries cause i get to my daddy's safe & he had a midnight snack ready for me..muchas gracias Papi

oh & btw, i had a peaceful time & got all my errands done

love my daddy aka mista to pieces

1 comentarios:

missymey said...

you didn't even call...and you were so close to me!