Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lesley, Don't Leave.....

I have a wonderful boss & I am sad today because it is her last day here @ NYU & in NY. She has decided to move back to VA to be with her family & she will be the new Director of the Medical School in VA. We all wish her lots of luck, success & happiness.

What I will miss the most is our Friday morning chats about Grey's Anatomy. We are HUGE fans of the show, every Friday morning, we need to discuss what happended on the show..Very enlighting I must say.
But over all, she is the sweetest person to know, very caring & a joy to work for. Everyday is a learning experience, she's not a fan of country music or Nickleback & I keep trying to pursuade her that they are a really good band. Finally, she does like one of there songs {If Everyone Cared} only because of the lyrics. Still I tell her that there is hope after all :-)

Everyday since we have known that she was leaving, my co-worker & I have express to her that we feel she should stay & that she should rethink it. She of course has & is still leaving. We have been joking with her about packing, unpacking, she's told us about her new apartment & the hook-ups that come with it & that it's a lot cheaper then what she was paying here in the City, her brand new VW & that the color is Titanium not grey.

Today the Law School is going to have a Farewell Party for her from 2-4 pm. Lots of pastries, food, drinks, hugs, speeches, & goodbyes :-(

Thank You Lesley for giving me an opportunity to work with you, I am really grateful for everything. Wish only the best for you in VA....

0 comentarios: