Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dinner With Harvey & Melly

Last night, I had dinner with my very good friend Harvey :-) and we went to RUB {Righteous Urban BBQ} on W. 23rd bet. 7th & 8th Streets. I recommend this spot especially for those who love BBQ food.
The meat was seasoned just right and the BBQ sauce is really good. My favorite is the cornbread {yummy} soft and buttery.

I always look forward to my get togethers with Harvey, always enjoyable. Best campion to hang out with, gotta see what movie he wants to see. We haven't done that in awhile.


Tuesday evening I had dinner with Melly, we went to an Italian spot L'Allegria {9th Avenue, corner of 44th Street}. Love the Fettucine w/Alfredo Sauce & Shrimp.

A little note, Mel hates The Olive Garden :-() so of course, I always suggest that we go there for Italian food-we never go of course.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF MY GOOD FRIENDS & MAY ALL THEIR WISHES COME TRUE ON THEIR BIRTHDAYS & ALWAYS :-)


1 comentarios:

missymey said...

moe, moe

hittin the town i see.

my old hood... :(