Saturday, February 2, 2008

Yipeee!! My Parents Are Coming Back

last night I purchased my Dad's ticket back to the states. We are excited about his return & can't wait to see him. I miss my Papa a lot especially since he has been gone since November. With him being here in the states, I am a little more @ ease when it comes to medical condition. You see, he had a kidney transplant some time ago & he has diabetes {found that out the hardway when I had to rush him to the hospital}. Lala called my Dad today to tell him that she has a credit card & that she paid for his ticket back to NY. She also reminded him that she was rich because he told her that she doesn't have a credit card or money.

My father is not expecting anyone to show up @ the airport because Lala has Communion class & Rodney works. Little does he know that Lala will not be @ Communion class because we are going to surprise him @ the airport.

My mother is coming back on the 16th, & of course we are all excited about her return. Especially Lala, who decided to call my mother on the 1st of the month; to remind her that it's February 1st & that she has started a countdown till she sees her @ the airport. Both of them are so excited to see each other & even better--Lala has Mid-Winter Recess. No School for a whole week, so that's 7 whole days to have my mother all to herself. Ms. Lala doesn't like it when Mommy's attention & love are on someone else. To tease her, I hug & kiss Mommy & tell her to tell me that she loves me a lot & make her squeeze me tight. It's funny cause Lala gets mad & starts to push me away from mommy & if I don't breakaway--hell breaks loose. The poor child starts to cry & walks away, Mommy of course calls her & tells her a bunch of crap {sweetness as she calls it} so she stops crying.

Good times, good memories...can't wait to relive them again.

0 comentarios: