Friday, February 15, 2008

Mommy's Coming Tomorrow, Mommy's Coming Tomorrow!!

Everyone is excited that mommy is coming tomorrow. Just spoke to her & of course her house sounds like a party is taking place. All day family & friends have been on & out of her house, too bad half of them don't do that for me. She will be missed by all of her peoples but I need my mama darnit. Haven't seen the lady since September & they need to share her, besides she's mine. I too need her around, things are not the same when the ol' lady's gone. I believe that no one misses my mother more then Lala. This child has days where she starts crying out of the blue, calling her name "Abuelita, Abuelita, I miss her so much. When is she coming home already, call her & tell her to come now". Or when she starts walking around with a picture of the two of them together. Those happen to be the worst days for me because you can clearly see the pain in the child's eyes. Trying to ease the pain is hard, I even let Lala call mommy direct on my cell phone if I don't have a calling card. And child, Vincent turns shakes his head when he sees the bill.

So tonight, we are packing up our clothes & tomorrow we will be picking mommy up from the airport & staying @ mommy's for about 2 weeks. Once mommy is here, my house means nothing to Lala, if I tell the child that we are spending the night over there, the tears & attitude pop up. "I don't like your house, I want to stay with momma, you go home & pick me up in the morning for school, I don't know why you don't leave clothes here for us to stay, I'ma wear the same thing tomorrow cause it's clean & I want to stay with momma & Uncle". I tell you this girl wears you out half the time.

0 comentarios: