Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend with my Brother & Father

@ work but I rather be @ home under the covers, looking through my photo albums. but that will only make me cry & I can't spend a day crying when I know that my Abuela wouldn't want that.

My brother came home for the weekend & it was good to see him. Lala was excited to see him when he picked her up from school. My dad came back from DR on Sat. so that was a happy moment for him. Having his 3 kids together & getting alone like we used to; having Lala around was a bonus. My dad spent all Saturday cooking everyone's favorite food & making enough to last about 3 days to a week. Then I called my mother & she was happy that we were spending time with each other & keeping me busying so that I wouldn't be alone & cry.

Sunday my brother flew back to Florida & my dad went back to Mass. Lala was sad that they both left & can't wait to go to Florida in April to see her uncle & cousin. I have to start looking for tickets now & see what I can find. I'm thinking of going also but only for a long weekend & mommy & Lala will be out there for a week.

0 comentarios: