Friday, June 8, 2007

Can't Believe She's Leaving Me Again

and this time, I am not the happy one and the tables have turned. Lala is getting excited as the days go by and with each passing day, I get a little sad. We all know that I talk shit when I say that I am selling her or that I am happy that she is leaving to Santo Domingo for the summer. To be honest, she took the fun out of it cause now she is sooo looking forward to leaving and hanging out with Abuelita and her cousins.

I am still in the process of getting all of her stuff together and it just seems that each year, I plan early and for some damn reason everything is done @ the last minute. Planning is starting to suck maybe I am losing my touch of organizing things.

Ooh my baby, I am going to miss her a lot. I am trying to tell myself that this summer I will make sure that I am out and about...anything from staying @ home and standing in front of her bedroom doorway {fyi: I never go into her bedroom when she's away, makes me sad}. I am going to make sure that I enjoy this summer better then the last two. I have to outdo the summer before just so that the time can go by quickly. At least I'm working so that takes up most of my days and having dinner w/friends during the week is even more helpful.

Don't get me wrong, I do like to stay home every now and again to enjoy the SILENCE. We all know that Lala is a little diva and is always singing, talking, dancing and all over the place. But me, I like the house to be quiet and read a good book. My new summer reading is going to be Uncle Tom's Cabin {huge book, never knew that} hopefully I'll be done by my birthday {11/06}. I am in the middle of reading a book now {Two Little Girls In Blue} and have another lined up after that one {Beach Road}.

0 comentarios: