Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Countdown Has Started

Lord, bless my child for she is one smart & funny cookie... So as I have mentioned earlier this month my Pooka is leaving for vacation soon. Lala has officially started her countdown & I don't see the humor in it @ all. My Dad said I now know how she felt in the past when I was the one doing the countdown. To be honest, it sucks & I have promised to never do it again.
So hear goes this brief moment of the infamous countdown:
Sunday was Father's Day & I was trying to call Mister {my Dad's nickname} he was not home. I call my little brother to wish him a Happy Father's Day & he tells me that he called Dad & that was no answer & that he tried called the cell phone as well. So anyway, my Stepmother calls me back on my cell phone & we are speaking {random conversation} all of a sudden Lala pops into my room & over hears the conversation about me packing her bags & in the background all you hear is Lala saying "yes, 6 more days & I am outta here.. {singing} I am going to Santo Domingo, I am leaving"...my Stepmother was in tears with laughter, we both found it funny.
All I can say is that this child is ready to leave the country & enjoy her vacation. She leaves this Saturday & her flight is @ 6:30 am and already the girl is invited to her cousin's birthday party on Sunday.

Dominican Republic get ready cause here comes Ms. Lala the Diva

0 comentarios: