Thursday, June 28, 2007

Yes, I Am A Punk...There I Finally Owned Up To It

So yesterday evening was not a good evening for me...There was thunder, lightening, and rain. I HATE thunderstorms and being home alone is not cool for me..at least I had my pillow to hold onto :-()
I couldn't sleep well @ all, kept tossing and turning and now this morning I am feeling the pain in my back. Feels like I slept on top of rocks---if you never layed on rocks before then you would know {don't try it cause it's a bitch the next day}.

Another thing, we had a power outage in the Bronx & on the Upper East Side for about 50 mins. Didn't know till my little brother called me from Florida to see if I was alright, then I saw the news...Guess I need to get some candles, matches, water and stock up on can food. Ahh, feels like being back home in DR...except over there I have family & friends around me to past the time.

1 comentarios:

missymey said...

girl, didn't the blackout of 2003 teach you anything? must always be prepared. had i known you weren't i would have left your our emergency box before leaving nyc.