Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Este Verano, Yo Quiero Hace Todo


Lala will be in DR in another month and I am going crazy about what to do after she leaves.. Everyone knows that I look forward to her summer vacations because when the baby is away, the momma shall play {and play hard, I might add}. But in all seriousness, I am going to miss her like crazy {though I need the break}. Finding things to do with my time is not as easy as one may thinks, everytime I say that I am going to do ABC while she is gone, I end up doing 123. Total opposite of damn near everything that was planned. But not this year, I am going to be determined {if not, Mel can kick my ass}.

I want to visit the Empire State Building, Lady Liberty, and especially Central Park. I so want to go to the Park, have a picnic one afternoon and just enjoy NYC to the fullest. I have been living here for 30 yrs. and you would have thought that I have been to all the basic NYC tourist spots, but NOPE I haven't.

Last summer, I started a list of things to do and for some reason I cannot find it {must of deleted it}. I do however remember some of the spots that I want to visit and now that I have a digital camera, I'll be able to take tons of pictures and share them, my thoughts and experiences. Can't wait, hopefully I'll be able to enjoy these great moments with some close friends & friends. So all is invited on my journey to NYC and more.

0 comentarios: