Thursday, May 17, 2007

First Day..We Shall See..

Yesterday, a friend from TX emailed me w/some great news about the newest changes that were happening and going to happen in her life. I hadn't spoken to her in awhile, so it was great to hear from her. She also emailed her blog site, so that her friends and family can get some insight as to what was going. It was really great to read what she had posted and catch up on what was going in her newly married life. I am happy to hear that her family will be moving to Boston, she will be far yet she'll be close.

So like I said, after reading her blog I thought about maybe creating one and see where it'll take me. This morning as I was dropping off my 7 yr. old daughter @ school, I thought about the blog and what I was going to say. Should I be really personal, should I let my friends and family know about it, what will they think and say to me {coming from a Hispanic background, they ALWAYS have something to say}, should I ask for someone's advice...then as I got near the University {I work @ one}, I realized that I would use it as thearpy. Maybe just letting off a few steam, or good news into cyber space will be helpful to me instead of just keeping all thoughts to myself and maybe letting a few friends know...

as for letting my friends and family know about this blog....I will probably tell them later on down the road, for now this is the first day and we shall see....

0 comentarios: