Monday, March 24, 2008

Another Knee Replacement

went to the doctor's with mommy & she has get her left knee replaced next month. They took x-rays & it's just getting worst as time goes by & her left knee is leaning towards the side. I joke with her & tell her that she looks like she got off a horse, cause it looks funny. She laughs but I know that she is bummed about the way it looks & the way her knee bothers her. at times, walking a farther distance & going up a few flights of stairs are the most painful things for her. sometimes she just needs to stay in bed & rest a little longer due to the pain.

so next month on the 10th, she will her 2nd knee replacement & hopefully things will turn out good for her. she will be able to get around easily without having to deal with the pain. i am nervous because when she had her right knee replaced, therapy was a bitch. can you imagine having to bend your knee while you have staples going down the middle. and the sight of it is not pretty, mommy had to cover her knee when I walked in because it just made me cry. she will be in the hospital for about 20 days, then she will be home. Lala, myself & Rodney will tend to her while she recovers.

2 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.