Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

This was a great weekend & I haven't had such a good time in a long while. My Goddaughter & her sister spent Friday & Saturday @ my house. Lala especially had tons of fun with them here because she was finally not alone & had someone to hangout with. I wake up Saturday morning to find them in sleeping in the living on the sofas. They had a little slumber party & of course with all the chatting @ night, woke up mid-morning. I spent the morning making breakfast & working on 3 iPods. Never again will I work on that many in one day. By the afternoon, I hated iPods & computers.
In the evening, I took the girls to their Grandmother's house while Lala went with Vincent to her cousin's birthday party. Lala had fun playing with her cousins & hanging out with her uncles & aunts. She especially loved the cake. I'm glad she had fun.

Today was a great day, the morning was spent with Lala & Vincent watching Shooter {good movie}. Lala & I spent the first half of the afternoon @ mommy's until my Godddaughter & cousins came over. Lala & I headed out the door with the kids & went over to my Godmother's house where we spent the rest of the afternoon & well into the night.
Love spending time with my Godsister because we catch up on some many things & the company is always hilarious. The kids were in the hallway hanging out with some friends, then they went to the park for awhile & then back again to the hallway. Us ladies {godmother, godsister & myself} chilled in the kitchen eating, drinking, talking & laughing.

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Sunday.

0 comentarios: