Friday, June 6, 2008

Managing My Time

I am back but just don't know for how long. Things have been pretty crazy with so much going on...So in a HUGE nutshell here we go, mommy is finally better & her thearpy has ended, she almost as good as new it's just takes time, Lala turned 9 on the 21st & we have yet to celebrate due to her being on punishment & the crazy school schedule she has. This is the 2nd year that she will be performing for the school's end of the year Talent Show, swimming class, projects for club {creating their own magazine}, I got accepted to NYU & have classes once a week {Business Organization & Management} from 6:20-9:30pm, Vincent picks up Lala from school & tends to her every needs {Mr. Mom}, as well as keeping her busy while I do homework & study for 2-3 hours, work is good & things are slowing down in the office so that allows me time to read my chapters for class & work on my management report as well as my book report {Winning-Jack Welsh}, planning Lala's belated birthday party, she got accepted to a summer program & this weekend is her Assessment Exam--oh yeah, mommy & Lala will be here for the summer. Once summer school is over, she will then go to Florida w/mommy & then on to Worcester till Labor Day.

I am so tired that it's starting to show, haven't been sleeping much after the sudden death of my cousin & the unexpected death of my grandmother. Also having to deal with issues from all angles of friends & family. I am to the point where I am going to have the I don't care attitude cause all the BS is really bothersome. They want advice & when you give, they don't like the honesty or do the opposite & then get mad because you didn't stop them or change their minds

1 comentarios:

missymey said...

moe!!

glad you are back. snaps on nyu, chica--that is awesome.

you better hurry up with that birthday party before lala starts asking for a bigger and better one to make up for lost time.

:)