Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Wonderful Week



This week was spent just wonderful, my little brother & niece came for a visit (live in West Palm Beach). My niece just turned 2 on May 16th & boy is she something else, Lala had so much fun with her, she was bathing her, making sure she had milk or juice, feeding her & changing her diapers. The whole time she kept telling me how good she's doing taking care of her baby cousin, hint-she wants a brother/sister. She will have to wait like I told her, I just went back to school & it's kicking my ass.

I am only taking one class & the shit is crazy. I have 3 reports due: a management report, company report & a book report. On top of these reports, I have to read a book on management for my book report & the required Chapter reading for class. One chapter is anywhere from 36-50 pages long. So much information to learn & remember, the good thing is that the authors of the book have a website with tons of information from the book, especially the powerpoint presentations :-). the slides are the best for me & help with class & makes the reading more understandable as to what I really need to focus on for my midterm & class discussions.


0 comentarios: