Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Staying @ My Grandmother's

is starting to become really interesting really quickly..she has issues more then before but you just got to love her to pieces. monday night was the first night that we stayed over...first, I picked up Lala after work, then went home to shower, change, finish the load that was in the machine and then get my apartment in order {clothes were all over the hallway, due to laundry being done} and of course make sure Lala gets her room in order & pack her clothes for the next day. I was running around the house like a mad woman..finally, everything that needed to be done got done {except for the laundry} we left, jumped on the train to Abuela's house. when we get there she had the nerve to argue with me:

A:where were you? you were supposed to be here earlier. I could have died.
M: I was home & I told you that I was coming a little late because I had to stop by my house & do some things and you weren't going to die so stop it
A: I thought you said you were going to take care of me
M: I am, you see me here don't you. you better behave or I am calling your son {my dad-her son}
A: call him, he can't do anything to me. I'll beat you & your your father ass.
M: whatever, I'm calling my mother
A: call whoever you want, I'll whoop all of ya

after awhile, Lala has my grandmother watching Prison Break & explaining to her what happended before so she can understand why people are speaking spanish on Channel 5. It was the cutest thing cause my child actually knows what she's talking about. yes, I allow my child to watch Prison Break-I saw Scarface as a kid, with my dad when it on HBO. some people might not agree but whatever, we both enjoy the show. my grandmother fell asleep once it ended & we were still up watching television. I couldn't sleep @ all, with people calling me, IMing me, and me worried about my grandmother's health. I tossed & turned all night I finally got to sleep @ 5 in the morning. felt like shit in the morning & it showed which sucks.

1 comentarios:

missymey said...

sounds like you gotta order some netflix for abuela and lala!