Monday, September 10, 2007

Thank You Jesus I am Back



Sorry I was not able to share my adventures in DR. It will be explained in a minute though. I was excited the day I got to DR, my Pooka & Mommy went to the airport & I can't believe how in 2 months my daughter had grown so much..

I feel kinda of bad saying that I am happy to back in NYC, especially since I never want to come back because I am having the time of my life in DR. But this time, things were really different. I ended up having a fever of 103.2, counldn't eat for four days & all I did was lay in bed for those days. On top of having a fever, it rained damn near the whole time & when it wasn't raining, the sun was shining like hell. You try having a fever & it's 90 degrees outside--makes you crazy.

I did manage to have some kind of fun before I got sick & took lots of pictures of my family & friends. I just need to upload them onto Shutterfly & Kodak Gallery. It is going to be expensive printing the pictures because I have to send copies to everyone that I have photographed. They are all waiting for their pictures, what they need is a computer so that I can email them. But it's cool....


0 comentarios: