Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Autumn Is Coming

Call me crazy but my two {2} favorite seasons are Spring & Fall.
Spring, the leaves are starting to come in & the air is nice & crisp. Good times to enjoy a day in the park or just hang around the City of New York. Except for the showers, that just puts a damper on your whole day. Feel bad for the people of Seattle, my brother used to want to live there & I always told him that I would never visit him. HATE carrying an umbrella but I like buying nice ones {told u I was crazy}.

Fall is beautiful, the leaves start to change colors & the ground looks so pretty with a ray of colors from the leaves {Thank God I don't own a home, cause I would have to rake everyday}. Love the weather cause it's not too cold nor too hot, as long as I have my jacket, scarf & leather gloves then all is good for a day in the street. Also, cannot forget apple & pumpkin picking-fun things to do with your kids.

Plan on taking Lala to a farm in Queens where you can go apple picking in early to mid October & pumpkin the week of Halloween till I believe mid November.

0 comentarios: