Friday, September 28, 2007

Family From Florida For The Weekend

so last night my family from West Palm Beach came over for the weekend. we are all crashing @ my mother's house for the weekend & Rodney {older brother} is staying over @ my house. we were going to split everyone between both houeses but there really is no room for that many people to crash. I have a queen size bed...like I said "I have a queen size bed", that means I am not giving up my bed for no one {only my parents}, Lala has a twin & my Dad brought me an airbed a few years ago. so as you can read, no room @ my place. it's nice though cause it's all females in one spot for the weekend just bonding.

I had to be @ work today so I can't taken them around the city until tomorrow. but my cousin Kelia is smart & I have given her directions to the tee as to how to get around and which corners to turn. told her to call me @ work as many times as she has to if she needs to ask me anything. tonight they will be dining @ Sylvia's in Harlem {smart ass Bill O'Reilly-he needs to have his mouth washed out w/soap..you'll understand if you went to Catholic School like his dumb ass}. after that it's whatever but not for me & Lala, as I have said before my Pooka has Communion class on Saturdays from 10:00-11:30 am & she is a pain to wake-up in the morning if she didn't get enough sleep.

I am working on what we should do tomorrow afternoon but that is entirely up to them. i know that they are going to see The Color Purple @ 8 pm & Lala & I will be @ the movie watching "The Game Plan". After that I have no idea..maybe dinner. I'll have to search the net on what tourist should do while in NYC, the City that never sleeps.

0 comentarios: