Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Monkey's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so Saturday, Monkey {one of Lala's many pet names} & I arrived from the Dominican Republic. she was sad @ first & you can't blame, the child had a fun filled summer hanging out w/family & friends all day everyday. now she's back in the states & she's manily indoors & kinda of lonely. in DR, we have a bunch of cousins that we hang out w/on a daily basis--it's kind of like having a sibling around you all day. while here she's an only child, the only time she's around kids is in school, @ her saturday program & on sunday when she's @ communion class.

i have promised to make this year fun filled for her because I have decided that in September I would like for me & Vincent to have another child. I would like a boy, Vincent says he wants a girl so that he can always say "i'm going home to my all my ladies" or "the women in my life", Lala of course wants a sister. As much as i want a boy, i'll be happy with just having a healthy baby. also, if it's a good i won't be disappointed like i the first time--this time it will be different because Lala will have a sibling, she will have a sister {which is what she wants} & bound that i have always wanted.

crazy but I already have the names picked out for either sex. only time will tell & i will keep ya posted. for now, my Pooka Bug is home, loves her teacher, school & friends and most importantly by my side once again.

0 comentarios: