Monday, August 24, 2009

My Pooka Bug

so excited that I will be leaving next week to the Dominican Republic to visit friends & family but mostley to pick up my Pooka bug who has been out on vacation since the 7th of July.
She has been greatly missed & I cannot wait to see her again, I do wonder if she got taller, gained any weight, how pretty & mature she has gotten. I speak to her everyday but it's not the same as seeing her face to face & pinching her cheeks {which I love & she hates}.

I wasn't going to go because I really didn't want to spend money on a ticket for about 9 days but she asked & begged & then said the cutest thing ever. I asked her why she needed me to pick her up since she travels alone to DR, she said "I like sleeping on your lap when we're on the plane & go home together". Yep, I'm a sucka & it was a wrap for me, I do enjoy being on a plane w/Lala, she has never been a problem child on the plane. Always sits still in her seat, plays w/her toys/video game of the year & then knocks out for the reminder of the flight. She might wake up & eat/watch the movie. Lala has been flying since she was 9 months old & so I can imagine her skymiles--they must be crazy, she'll be flying for free/in first class before me :-)

Next Thursday, I will be on a flight to see my Pooka Bug & my Momma. Enjoy my time out there w/the people I love & especially spend time w/Papa. He's not doing to well so I'm hoping that my visit out there will cheer him up & give hime a more positive look on things.

0 comentarios: