Friday, July 3, 2009

Lala's in Delaware

my child says she misses me so much that she hasn't called me in days. her father called her & lecutured her on being responsible about calling her parents when she is away. she has since learned her lesson as calls us every morning, i on the other hand am still upset because she always calls me when we're not together & now since she's having fun she's forgotten all about me. i know this fact to be true because she left a message on my voicemail saying so.

now she's calling every morning but i feel that she's doing it as a "let me check-in" instead of a genuine phone call to her parents. of course, i'm still upset & Vincent is fine--he says that i'm reading way too much into it but i don't care. i call my parents every other day & sometimes everyday; personally i just can't go too long w/out calling either one of them. the longest i can go is maybe 3 days & if i do, we're on the phone for hours catching up.

i even have to remind my brothers to call their parents because to them, "i spoke to them a few days ago" my response "it was actaully a week ago". they don't keep track of these things & i have told them to @ least to keep a schedule, like every other day. Rodney calls my mom every Sunday when she's in DR, but what can i say--to each's own..

my pooka will be back tomorrow on the 4th of july, that only gives us 3 days together & then she's off to DR on the 7th to be w/my mom. she was a bit upset that she wasn't going to my dad's house in DR because this year he will be here in worcester, ma for the summer.
i'm supposedly going to join her later on in the summer but i'm not sure, we'll just have to wait & see.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comentarios: